For Immediate Release
ST. LOUIS, MO (April 5, 2020) – The Equipment Dealers Association (EDA) and its partner Kenect, a two-way text messaging platform, have announced a free webinar for equipment dealers on Thursday, April 9. The webinar, Client Communication During COVID-19: Using Technology to Maintain Client Interaction, will be presented by Trevor Allred, Business Development manager with Kenect.
COVID-19 has complicated the way you do business with your clients – fewer in-person meetings, working remotely, and even more challenges you are not used to. The fortunate thing for all of us is that technology has never been better to help deal with all of these issues. On this webinar, we’re going to cover the following:
- How to hold a virtual consultation, and which are the best systems to use (i.e. Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- VOIP phone systems and being able to make and receive calls at home or in the office
- Using text messaging to communicate more quickly and easily with clients
- Capturing inbound inquiries easily via text message (see this example: https://www.hendersonimplement.com)
- How to collect payments and keep revenue flowing remotely
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Time: 11:00am (Central)
The webinar will be approximately 30 minutes with time for Q&A immediately following Trevor’s presentation.
Founded in 1900, the Equipment Dealers Association (EDA), is a non-profit trade organization representing retail dealers extensively engaged in the sale and service of agricultural, construction, industrial, forestry, outdoor power, lawn and garden, and/or turf equipment. EDA provides essential value to its members by enhancing the dealer-manufacturer relationship and advocating for a positive legislative and regulatory environment. EDA is headquartered in St. Louis, MO and is affiliated with regional associations located throughout the United States and Canada.