The Equipment Dealers Association (EDA) is thrilled for the opportunity to introduce the CASE (Curriculum for Agriculture Science Education) program to equipment dealers in North America.
EDA began working with CASE in 2017, providing partial scholarships to teachers interested in bringing agriculture technology curriculum into their classrooms. To date EDA has sponsored more than 60 teachers and impacted thousands of students.
Please join us on January 22 when CASE Curriculum Coordinator, Carl Aakre walks through the CASE curriculum and professional development opportunities offered to educators throughout the U.S. Learn how your dealership can get involved and grow your employee pipeline.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Dealer principals and GMs that want to be active in their community
- HR and Recruitment staff who want to build relationships with local schools
- Service Managers interested in the next generation of equipment technicians
- Anyone else invested in the future of the ag industry
What you’ll learn:
- Nuts and bolts of the CASE program, including the courses EDA sponsors
- Examples of projects developed by students
- Guidance on steps you can take to get involved with CASE and support your local teachers and students (future employees!)
This webinar is FREE for EDA members.
Date: Wednesday, January 22
Time: 12:00 p.m. (noon-CST)