Thank you for considering joining EDA as a dealer member. We support agriculture, construction, industrial and outdoor power equipment dealers. Take a look around and let us know if you have any questions.
This membership category is available to any firm or corporation extensively engaged in the retail sale and service of agricultural, construction, industrial, forestry, outdoor power, lawn and garden, and/or turf equipment. In addition, the applicant shall (a) maintain an inventory of equipment and repair parts adequate to serve the needs of its customers with respect to the type(s) of equipment represented and (b) maintain a service department that repairs and services the type(s) of equipment sold.
Benefits of Membership
- Voting privileges
- Complimentary access to legal assistance, education programs, industry data & research, and more.
- Lobbying to promote a positive legislative environment for the industry
- Advocacy and regulatory updates
- Attend meetings of the Association
- Network with other dealers and industry professionals
- Ability to use the Association’s logo on your website and marketing material
- Subscription to the Association’s weekly e-newsletter
Get in Touch:
Address: 677 Craig Road, Suite 219 | St. Louis, MO | 63141